Friday, March 12, 2010

regarding survey results

I hope everyone who did the survey gave an unbiased opinion on their project so that we can improve on it or make up for its flaws.Based on the survey results I think that our windmill has a low power rating as it is too small to generate any electricity at all,the materials used to make it look fragile and unstable,therefore many people labeled it as a cheap and not useful product some of them would also not want to use it even if it is their only source of electricity.Overall I think the windmill is not very good as a product,however I do not think it is a failure as we could still modify and improve on it.We would discuss as a group our next IPW lesson how to make the windmill more productive and attractive(one of them said the windmill looked ugly).Time is running out and we need to work harder to get the results we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.